Sunday, July 4, 2010

Upcoming momentous dates....

Carl and I have both been feeling very sad about Henry lately. Last year, when I still had Henry, this was one of the last good weekends before all the bad started happening....At the end of this month we found out he was a little boy and then at the end of August, he was born and we lost him. I know we will get through these hard days but we think of him often and relive all that we went through and the short time that we had with him. We are always thinking of him and missing him, our second little boy that we don't have here with us but in spirit. Jack helps to ease the pain with his wonderful little self and keeps our days full of his precious laughter.

1 comment:

  1. I'll be praying extra hard for you in the coming weeks. Drop me a line if you need to chat. Sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete